A Puffy Skin Life Saver
Hopefully, you did not wake up with puffy eyes and a swollen face this morning, but if you did, eye'd say we have something that can help! It's the Rose Quartz Gua Sha.
Maybe you're wondering, "Why use Gua Sha?" Well, here are a few reasons:
- It supports lymphatic drainage.
- Releases muscle tension, tightness and relieves congestion.
- It increases oxygen flow and vital nutrients to the skin.
Tips and Techniques for using the Rose Quartz Gua Sha:
- Apply our Balancing Toner Mist as a hydration booster and a product like Sweet Dreams Glow Balm which will allow the stone to glide smoothly and not tug at your skin.
- Always start with light pressure. You can incorporate more pressure on specific areas where you carry more tension to relieve stagnation (shoulders, jaw, etc).
- Wiggle the stone slightly at the end of each step to stimulate blood flow and release any tension.
- Avoid acne breakouts and work around inflammation instead of directly over it to help with healing.
- Stay consistent! Even if you only have a little time follow the neck sequence as seen in the video below to open up pathways and promote lymph drainage.
Hope this info helps!