Do you love the smell of coffee?
A dream came true in April when we were able to visit a coffee farm in Kona, Hawaii. It was stunning! After spending a day with farmers, seeing the way they care for their land and their product we knew that they were a perfect fit to become partners with us! We are thrilled to be using their coffee beans for our new product.
Our Coffee Face Polish uses high-quality, flavor-free coffee beans for a wonderful exfoliant.
You may ask: Why coffee beans?
Coffee beans fade hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and dark spots.
How to use our Coffee Face Polish:
- Take the cap off and enjoy the lovely smell!
- Before applying, splash water on your face. Special tip: Do not pat dry yet!
- Measure out ½ tsp of the polish
- With wet fingers, apply to your face and neck. (Wet fingers will allow the application to be less messy.) The deeper the pressure you use, the better the exfoliation!
- Let it “brew” on your skin for 10 minutes to enjoy the full benefits!
- Use a dry cloth to rub the dry polish off of your face. (Tip: Have a trash can handy to prevent a mess!)
- Cleanse your face with our aloe clarifying cleanser to get the rest off your face.
- Rinse and gently pat dry.
- Your pores are open and ready to receive whatever you put on your skin next!
- You can follow up with balancing toner mist and mineral daydream SPF.
Let us know what you think! We are available to offer more information about our products and transitioning to using organic, handcrafted and natural skincare.
Java good day!