SBA Friends! Who likes pretty, yummy, and healthy drinks?
It's no secret that pomegranate juice has so many health benefits! The oil from the seeds has amazing, antioxidant-rich properties that are good for your skin and health! That is one reason why I love using it in our products. It's a main ingredient in our Sweet Dreams Glow Balm.
We basically wait all year long for the holiday season, and with that, for pomegranates to come into season again! This drink is a great healthy holiday drink option. It's great for parties too as a healthy holiday "punch"! See the recipe below for more details.
This juice is high in vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium. Not only is it super yummy, pretty, and healthy - but it's SO easy to make!
Watch the short video below for all the details and keep scrolling for the recipe!
Recipe & Directions:
- 2 Pomegranates
- Filtered/Purified Water (I use my Berkey water filter)
- Optional: stevia/honey/natural sweetener
- Place seeds of pomegranate into blender
- Fill blender with water (don't blend yet!)
- Stir to remove pulp that rises to the top
- Blend on high speed until you don't hear the seeds being crushed
- Pour through fine mesh strainer
- Optional: Add natural sweetener after straining
- Pour into glass jar, enjoy, and store in the fridge!
Pro Tip: Holiday "Punch"!
To make this into a healthy holiday punch, add sparkling water and blend fresh herbs of your liking into the mix! We recommend blending pomegranate seeds with a small amount of water to make a concentrate (strain it, of course), then adding the concentrate into sparkling water. Either blend your fresh herbs with the pomegranate seeds (strong flavor) or just add them to serving glass after straining (mild flavor), depending on how much herb flavor you want to come through! Add some ice-cream or cool whip in there if you're fine with a not so sugar free punch.
***Our favorite Stevia is from Trader Joe's. It is the liquid kind and has no additives. If you don't live near Trader Joe's, you might be able to find it on Amazon!
Here to help,
Brier C. & Chelsea H. (Founder & CEO)