For over a decade, ladies have loved using the original lash & brow balm in a tube to nourish their brows and hold that gorgeous, natural curl on their lashes. But, The Eye Balm™️. can do so much more than that! Here’s how you can get the most bang-for-your-buck out of this amazing product.
1. Lash & Brow Growth Balm - Natural, cold-pressed, organic oils in The Eye Balm™ nourish and promote growth in your lashes and brows. Many ladies have testified to seeing their lashes and brows grow after using The Eye Balm™!
2. Hold Lash Curl & Set Brows - Natural waxes and butters in The Eye Balm™ help give your lashes a long-lasting curl and keep your brows set in place. You can use with a spoolie when setting your brows for a "blow-out” effect!
3. Moisturize & Nourish Eye Area - Rub The Eye Balm™ around your eyes to moisturize this often-neglected area. Keeping this area moisturized (along with the healing powers of Frankincense essential oil!) can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet.
4. Topical Treatment for Dry Spots - Find a small scaly or flaky dry spot on your skin? Apply some of The Eye Balm™ to it! It’s safe for children and infants too!
5. Natural Neosporin - Organic essential oils like Frankincense and Lavender carry antibacterial and nourishing properties that make The Eye Balm™ a great first aid treatment for small cuts, scrapes, and burns.
6. Treat & Heal Cuticles - Are your cuticles flaking, tearing, and just not appealing to look at? The Eye Balm can nourish your cuticles to keep them looking smooth and healthy!
7. Heavy-Duty Lip Moisturizer - If you happen to not have an SBA Lip Balm on hand, or if you need more intensive treatment for your lips, The Eye Balm™ can be applied to your lips like any of our other Lip Balms. The Eye Balm™ is formulated with more waxes and butters than our Lip Balms, giving longer-lasting nourishment for your lips.
i'm sure we missed a few, but I think you get the point. It's a must have! 😊
Founder & SBA Herbalist
Skin Balm Apothecary, LLC