Rose Quartz Facial Stone
Our stone is not dyed, or fake and full of air bubbles. It is REAL rose quartz that has been polished to ensure no sharp edges.
Facial Gua Sha is an ancient healing technique within Traditional Chinese Medicine that visibly rejuvenates the skin through massage motions using a smooth gemstone tool.
It works with the skin to support lymphatic drainage, calming the nervous system, relieving muscle tension + tightness, clearing congestion + buildup, and increasing the flow of oxygen and vital nutrients to the skin.
Check out the video below to see the best way to use our Rose Quartz Stone.
If the video below won't play on your phone, hit this direct link below:
- Prep: Apply our Balancing Toner Mist as a hydration booster and either of our serums to cleansed skin and/or the Sweet Dreams Glow Balm to provide proper slip + infuse nutrients into skin.
- Pressure: Always start with light pressure. You can incorporate more medium pressure on specific areas where you carry more tension to relieve stagnation (shoulders, jaw, etc).
- Placement: Avoid acne breakouts and work around inflammation instead of directly over it to help with healing. Wiggle stone slightly at the end of each step to stimulate blood flow and release any tension.
- Commit: Consistency is key! Even if you only have 5 minutes or less, follow the neck sequence to open up pathways + promote lymph drainage.
- Clean: We recommend washing with warm + soapy water after each use. You can use an alcohol wipe as well or our Clarifying Cleanser.
- The skincare you use with this stone is important. It will penetrate into your skin more deeply. We highly recommend using either of our serums, or the Sweet Dreams Glow Balm with this stone.
- Gua Sha should not be practiced on those with botox, fillers, or pregnant women as it can stimulate certain acupressure points that need to be avoided during pregnancy. Please do your own research on whether or not you should use the stone if you fall under any of the categories just mentioned.
- Each stone is unique and the colors vary due to the natural diversity of rose quartz.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The user of this product is solely responsible for studying out ingredients to ensure they do not have any allergies to the ingredients present.